- Contributions to RPAC are voluntary and used for political purposes.
- The amounts indicated are only suggestions and you may give more or less or refuse to contribute without affecting your membership rights.
- 70% of contribution is used by the Rhode Island RPAC to support state and local political candidatesbztavzyufvdtfduszsyztqduefxusz.
- 30% of each contribution is sent to national RPAC. Of that amount, 90% is used by national RPAC to support federal candidates and is charged against your limits under 2US.C.44a, while the remaining 10% is used for other federal grassroots political activities.
- Contributions are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
- Corporate donations are prohibited. Under both Federal and State law only personal contributions (checks not drawn from corporate accounts.)