The C-RETS certification is designed for:
- Team leaders and team members
- Those looking to start a team
- Brokers or managers with teams in the office
- Those who simply want to sharpen their leadership skills.
How to Earn
- Attend the 2 day course #440 Understanding and Leveraging Your Teams
- Obtain or hold active membership in the National Association of REALTORS ®as a REALTOR or REALTOR – Associate.
- Remittance of a one-time $159 credentialing fee to REBI (Real Estate Business Institute)
- Attend 2 of the 3 approved C-RETS electives to complete NAR’s requirements to receive certification.
- #438 Team Collaboration
- #439 Position Your Team
- #441 HR Solutions for Teams
- Fulfill requirements within 4 years of starting the C-RETS training
For more Information on C-RETS – Team Certification please click here
The CRETS certification also qualifies you for the CRB Designation. The only requirements to earn the CRB are:
- Complete the Accelerate Manager online training modules.
- Submit a Management Resume – managing a team, office or personal assistant meets the requirement.
- Submit the Application with a non-refundable $150 fee.
- Maintain active membership status with the National Association of Realtors ® (Exception: international members of SRS do not have to be members of NAR.)
Earn your CRETS today to maximize your team’s performance and your individual potential!
To inquire about upcoming dates and times for any of the classes that make up the C-RETS designation, please contact the RIAR Professional Development Center at 401-785-9898 option 1 or e-mail [email protected].