Members will be able to enroll in many new courses that are interesting and current in providing information that is vital to home buyers, home sellers, and real estate licensees. The classes cover many topics including heating, ventilation, electricity, architecture, green building fundamentals, weatherization and insulation as well as other topics.
The Designation will require 21 hours of specialty courses and a 3-hour Code of Ethics class to complete. The Rhode Island ONLY Designation will prove extremely valuable to participants in their business. Rhode Island is very unique and these courses address our special role as Rhode Islanders in being “green” in all aspects. Each class is 3 hours in length and can be taken at your convenience.
Required courses for designation:
- Green Building Fundamentals
- Beyond Architecture – Sustainable Design
- Weatherizing and Insulation Basics
- How to Avoid a Renovation Horror
- Green Remodeling
- Electricity – Conservation, Measurement, and Alternatives
- The Healthy Home
- Home Comfort – Heating, Cooling and Ventilation
More classes being added soon.