Gain the knowledge that distinguishes you as a source for resource-efficient homes with NAR’s Green Designation courses!
The National Association of REALTORS® has created a green designation, now offered at the RI Association of REALTORS® and benefits program tailored for real estate agents. When you earn NAR’s Green Designation, you’ll gain:
- A comprehensive understanding of what it means to go green and the concerns of consumers seeking green knowledge about real estate.
- Valuable real estate education that broadens your abilities in the eyes of your clients, prospective clients and associates.
- Enhanced ability to participate in the green real estate market
- Ongoing specialized training and resources that help you stay on top of green real estate issues and trends.
- Access to customizable members-only marketing tools to help you build your business and gain a competitive edge.
Builder and consumer adoption of sustainability is rapidly growing…will you be ready to guide your clients?
To obtain and use NAR’s Green Designation you must attend both Green courses. For a full list of requirements please refer to the Green Resource Council.
#453 GREEN 1: The Resource Efficient Home (6 CEH)
The Resource Efficient Home: Remodels, Retrofits, Renovations and New-Home Construction covers the distinguishing characteristics that make a home resource thrifty and why consumer demand for these homes is increasing. This course provides advice and sources of information to help homeowners improve the resource efficiency of their homes from low-cost fixes to retrofitting and replacing systems to big budget remodeling projects. This course also covers the value that real estate professionals can bring to the design and build team.
#454 GREEN 2: Representing Buyers and Sellers (6 CEH)
Representing Buyers & Sellers of Resource-Efficient Homes focuses on adapting core real estate skills to build business success in the niche market for resource-efficient homes. This course is aimed to instruct the licensee on understanding consumer motivations and priorities with resource-efficient homes, greening the MLS and home valuation, how to list and market resource-efficient homes as well as assisting with finding and buying a resource efficient home.
For more information about the Green Designation, please visit: http://greenresourcecouncil.org/