Earn your RENE today and add some power plays to your arsenal and learn new skills, techniques and tips to elevate your game!
Non-RIAR Members, to register please call the RIAR Education Department at 401-785-9898 option 1
This new 2-day Course is an interactive experience to help negotiators elevate their game! The course examines all types of negotiation formats and methods so that today’s negotiators can play the game to win. A full spectrum of tips, tools, techniques and advantages will be provided so that negotiators can provide effective results for their client.
The second day of the course focuses on real-world field scenarios to help negotiators apply the power tools, techniques and tactics learned on the first day. Understanding the tactics and techniques is one thing, but learning how to recognize them being done and using them effectively requires practice. These field scenarios provide the foundational experience and practice negotiators need to master so they can effectively advocate for their clients.
Real estate professionals encounter all sorts of people, personalities, situations, behind the scenes issues, and adverse and competing objectives of the parties.
- When and how to negotiate
- Craft a plan/strategy for any negotiation
- Recognize patterns and tactics being utilized
- Adjust your communication style to achieve optimum results with any party in the transaction
- Successfully apply the principles of persuasion to any negotiation situation
- Effectively negotiate face-to-face, on the phone or through e-mail and other media
- Review some of the tips and tools professionals need to master
- Understand the tactics, techniques and power tools and how to recognize them being done
- Practice putting them in action through real-world field scenarios
- FSBO and Buyer Agents
- Seasoned Agent and New Agents
- Two Seasoned Agents
How to Earn
- Be a member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS
- Complete the 2-day course (Day 1 – “The Powers Negotiator’s Playbook” & Day 2 – “Advanced Field Negotiations”)
- Submit the Application with the non-refundable $159 one-time credentialing fee (there are no recurring annual dues or membership)