Please complete the following steps for applying for MLS membership and find information on the mandatory MLS Policies Webinar that is required of all new MLS Participants (Broker).
STEP 1: Complete your “Agreement to Participate”
- Complete the “Agreement To Participate” and be sure the principal/manager and all owners of the firm sign it.
- Have the application signed by an officer of your Local Board of REALTORS® certifying that you are paid-in-full, member in good standing with your Local Board of REALTORS®.
- Return the agreement to MLS with a copy of your Brokers or Appraisal License.
- Complete a Subscriber Authorization & Agreement Form for each new licensee
STEP 2: Attend MLS Orientation
- Upon receipt of your fully signed “Agreement To Participate” – MLS will contact you with your MLS ID and Password and other important information. The MLS Participant (Broker) then has 30 Days to attend the MLS Policies Webinar. The MLS Policies Webinar gives you the required knowledge of MLS Rules, Regulations and Policies so that you can manage a successful office and avoid difficulties, penalties and fees. During this class we will go over some of the MLS Rules and Regulations, policies, fees (and penalties), billing and membership procedures that you, as the MLS Participant/Broker, are responsible for, as well as provide some required forms and demonstrate their use. You will also learn where to find all the resources you need to conduct your daily real estate business.
- As a new MLS Participant/Broker you have the option of attending a free Fusion Hands-On Class that is held here at MLS in the Computer Lab and will go over all the functions of Fusion, help you become proficient with mapping features, execute faster and more complete searches, produce more effective CMA’s and more. Please refer to the MLS training calendar for the Fusion Hands-On Dates. Any questions please email [email protected]
MLS Authorization Agreement for Direct Payment – (Fillable PDF)
For more information on becoming a State-Wide MLS member,
Call or Email Donna McGinn, at 401-785-9898 x 6929.