ListHub” is a third-party subscription service that allows brokers to take control of their internet marketing by selectivity sending their office’s listing inventory to national real estate search websites like Google, Cyberhomes, Trulia, Vast, and many more.
Authorized by MLS, ListHub is unlike other services that advertise office listings on the Internet. Here’s how:
- Accuracy/No data entry: ListHub has a direct connection with the MLS database, which means there is no data entry required.
- Branding: ListHub links all listings back to RILiving.com or at the broker’s option, the brokerage website instead – not some other search website where a prospective buyer can get lost in cyberspace.
- Measurable Breadth and Exposure: Different listings get different levels of consumer traffic on different sites, meaning that breadth of exposure is critical. ListHub can send listings to a broad range of websites and with ListHub’s online click reports, brokers can accurately measure the impact of their web presence.
- Control: State-Wide MLS strongly believes that brokers should decide what listings are sent to what destinations. As an office’s Internet marketing strategy is a decision that brokers should be able to determine for themselves, ListHub helps make that possible.
ListHub allows brokers to send listings to several premier destinations – GoogleBase and Cyberhomes for FREE – with activity reporting utilities available for a nominal fee.
To get started:
- Go to www.ListHub.netvdvcxuwtvaadfrxcaczfzcrrabewz
- Click “Create Account.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Find your listings online within 72 hours!
For more information, please visit www.ListHub.net, or call 1-877-847-3394
Note: in order for some national sites to provide uniform listing views and to accurately plot properties on their maps, the display of a listing’s street address is required.