With dozens of digital and event marketing opportunities to help you grow your business, RI REALTORS® offers a variety of options to help your business reach the pinnacle of success. As one of Rhode Island’s largest trade organizations with nearly 5000 REALTOR® members, RI REALTORS® provides the tools and information that real estate professionals need to help them be successful in the fast-paced world of real estate. And, as the home of RILiving.com, RI REALTORS® is THE consumer resource for all things real estate in southern New England.
So, if your business caters to the real estate community or their customers, partner with RI REALTORS® for results you can count on.
Affiliate Membership and the RI REALTORS® Partner Program
Join the vast network of RI REALTORS® affiliate members whose products and services support Rhode Island’s REALTORS® and their clients. The RI REALTOR® Partner Program offers valuable opportunities for affiliate members to connect with our member base and their customers in Rhode Island and nearby Massachusetts and Connecticut. If you are looking to reach Rhode Island’s real estate community and/or local homeowners and renters, look no further. RI REALTORS® is your partner in opening doors.
As an RI REALTOR® Partner, you will receive:
- 10% discount on advertising on RILiving.com – Rhode Island’s premier real estate site for consumers looking to view homes for sale or rent, upcoming open houses, market trends, municipal information and more.
- 10% discount on advertising on RIRealtor.org – used by approximately 95 percent of Rhode Island’s real estate professionals plus licensees from neighboring states
- Premium placement advertising on RIRealtors.org – available to RI REALTOR® Partners only.
- A RIRealtor.org Marketplace listing with link to your website or email.
- E-Marketing/E-Blast/Social Media Opportunities geared toward RI REALTOR® members and their clients.
- Co-op Advertising Opportunities
- Advertising opportunities on RI REALTOR® E-News platforms available to RI REALTOR® Partners only.
- Subscription to REALTOR® Digest (Monthly E-Newsletter/General Realtor Membership.)
- Subscription to REal News (Bi-Weekly E-Newsletter featuring the latest real estate headlines/General REALTOR® Membership.)
- Subscription to Broker Brief (Quarterly E-Newsletter to REALTOR® Brokers.)
- First opportunity for event sponsorships and networking opportunities.
- Discounted educational opportunities.
- Current information on real estate issues and trends through RI REALTOR® online publications.
For more information on our partner programs and advertising packages, please contact [email protected].