This two-day, 14-credit course is the main component of the designation for NAR’s Certified Real Estate Team Specialist (C-RETS) designation*. This credential is designed for team leaders, team members, those looking to start a team, brokers or managers with teams in the office, or those who simply want to sharpen their leadership skills.
In this course you’ll learn how to:
• Develop a blueprint for a successful team, including job descriptions
• Create team compensation plans that incentivize and maintain profitability
• Review best practices in team management
• Deliver higher levels of service to clients.
• Improve efficiency, maximize performance, increase profitability and more
*Designation can be completed with electives offered in the Spring of 2018.