In light of the rapidly evolving conditions related to COVID-19, RI REALTORS® is implementing the following measures, based on ensuring the health and safety of our members and staff. In response to the request from Governor Raimondo on March 29th to restrict gatherings to five or less people to limit the spread of the coronavirus, RI REALTORS® will be implementing a revised staffing structure through April 30th. The office will be staffed daily to limit any inconvenience to our members, though staff will split time in the office.
We ask that you do not visit the RI REALTORS® headquarters at 100 Bignall Street in Warwick at this time. We will conduct business as usual via phone and email and ask for your patience as we work through this difficult time. Please call or email us with any questions or concerns you have regarding meetings, classes or events. Please address all other questions to email@example.com after reviewing the following information which is being continually updated.
- All in-person classes and events previously scheduled to be held at the RI REALTORS® office in Warwick have been cancelled or postponed through April 30th. Please visit the RI REALTORS® Professional Development Center’s Class Schedule to determine if a class has been cancelled, postponed or will be delivered via live broadcast.
- All in-person meetings will now be handled via Zoom or conference call. If you were scheduled to attend a meeting at RI REALTORS® during this period, you will receive additional information as it is available. Please also check this site for updated information.
- The National Association of REALTORS® Legislative Meetings and Trade Show will not be held in person from May 11-16 in Washington D.C. See details.
For more class and state licensing exam information, please visit our Real Estate Specific Updates page.
Information REALTORS® Need to Know
This page and the pages below will be continually updated as information becomes available.
- RI REALTORS®COVID-19 Information Center.
- Real Estate Specific Updates: Federal, State and Municipal Resources & Guidance for REALTORS
- General Updates – Federal and State Information
- COVID-19 FAQs for REALTORS®
Thank you for your patience during this challenging time. Please check this website often for updates. If you have further questions after reviewing this information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For legal questions, please contact Monica Staaf – General Counsel at 401-432-6945 or email@example.com.