Due to COVID-19, RI REALTORS® has implemented the following measures, based on ensuring the health and safety of our members and staff:
RI REALTORS® will be implementing a revised staffing structure until further notice. Please call or email us with any questions or concerns you have regarding meetings, classes or events. Please address all other questions to email@example.com after reviewing the following information which is being continually updated.
- No in-person classes or events will be held at the RI REALTORS® office in Warwick until further notice.
- Please visit the RI REALTORS® Professional Development Center’s Class Calendar to see classes that will be delivered via live broadcast.
- All in-person meetings will now be handled via Zoom or conference call. If you were scheduled to attend a meeting at RI REALTORS® during this period, you will receive additional information as it is available. Please also check this site for updated information.
For more class and state licensing exam information, please visit our Real Estate Specific Updates page.
Information REALTORS® Need to Know
This page and the pages below will be continually updated as information becomes available.
- RI REALTORS®COVID-19 Most Recent Updates and Useful Links
- Financial Assistance for Small Businesses – PPP,etc.
- Real Estate Specific Updates: Federal, State and Municipal Resources & Guidance for REALTORS
- General Updates – Federal and State Information
- COVID-19 FAQs for REALTORS®
- COVID-19 Amendment to the Purchase and Sales Agreement Revised 4/7/20
Thank you for your patience during this challenging time. Please check this website often for updates. If you have further questions after reviewing this information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For legal questions, please contact Monica Staaf – General Counsel at 401-432-6945 or email@example.com.