MUST attend both days to receive credit.
Counts towards GRI (302 elective), Broker 90, ABR (elective).
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation, is recognized by the National Association of REALTORS and is the premier credential in seller representation.
This course provides a foundation of training, skills and resources to help you succeed as a seller’s representative. This course is specifically designed to help you:
- Increase listings and grow your business
- Demonstrate and communicate your value package to seller clients
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need
- Conduct a seller counseling session
Earning this designation is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. SRS is a global community of REALTORS who use their ideas and expertise to professionally and ethically represent sellers.
Learn more about SRS:
Why Earn Official NAR Designations and Certifications?
In today’s quickly changing real estate business, continuing education is the best way to stay ahead of the competition. Successful agents need to keep current on issues, technology, changing legalities, and other aspects of real estate to keep pace. Designation and certification courses offer this knowledge, and many of the courses can also be applied to state CE requirements for renewal.