License renewal is upon us – complete your CE requirements prior to the April 30, 2020 deadline!
All RI primary licensees are required to take 24 hours (6 CORE CEs and 18 Elective CEs) of continuing education every two years prior to the license renewal deadline. Here’s what you need to know:
Why use RI REALTORS®?
- We have 186 in-class courses and over 65 approved Broker 90 pre-licensing courses (a total of 374 CE hours) to choose from!
- We offer over 10 National Association of REALTORS® designations and certification courses that are approved for CE.
- New CE courses continue to be added – 15 NEW CE courses have been added since the end of the last renewal period (May 1, 2018).
- Access to your RI REALTORS® education history online.
- Online partnerships with some of the leading names in online CE providers such as Interact CE, McKissock, CE Shop, and RECampus.
- Whether you’re a new licensee or a seasoned member, our quality professional develoment offerings have you covered. New licensees can get the very best training using our REXpedition program, while more experienced realtors can stay ahead of the competition with certifications and designations such as: GRI (Graduate, REALTOR® Institute), RIRS (RI Rental Specialist), RIPMS (RI Property Management), CSI (Cyber, Social and Identity), CIREC (Commercial Investment Real Estate Certification), and ASP (Accredited Staging Professional).
- Many of our MLS and Technology classes are now approved for CE!
Reminder: If you are considering earning your GRI designation in the next 5 years, or obtaining a brokers license in the next 4 years, all classes must be taken in-person and with the same school. Online courses are not accepted by the state for broker 90 or for earning the GRI designation.
Have questions? Check out our Professional Development renewal FAQ page.