Roger Williams University, University College (RWU) has partnered with RI REALTORS® to bring Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certifications to members of RI REALTORS® for license renewal CE and college credit!
Our inclusive packages, which are unique to RI REALTORS®, will include up to four Microsoft certification training programs at a significantly discounted, all-inclusive price.
MOS certifications provide industry-leading assessments of skills and knowledge and give students and professionals real-world exercises to enhance their understanding of Microsoft Office. When you pass an MOS exam you are certifying that you have demonstrated the ability to command the full features and functionality of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
How the program works:
- Register with RWU and receive your access code to the platform
- Complete the self-assessments and training modules (Jasperactive)
- Take practice examinations in G-Matrix
- Schedule your timed certification examination with RWU.
- Once you earn one of the 4 certifications, submit to RI REALTORS and receive your 6 CEs toward license renewal.
Please note, this is a self-paced program and you must have each MOS (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook 2016, 2019 or office 365) programs already installed. Must use a PC, this program (jasperactive) is not MAC compatible. Please see Microsoft Office Specials FAQs for more info.
COST – $349
What this cost includes:
- Access to self-guided tutorials at the pace of the student using the Jasperactive online program
- Access to Practice Exam (G-metrix System)
- 3 Examination vouchers
- 6 CE per certification earned
How licensees can use MOS skills to further their real estate career:
- Word – invitations/cards/calendars/letters/mailing/brochures/business cards/client intake/phone scripts/flyers/tickets/diplomas/certificates/share docs with others
- Excel – budgets/timesheets/mileage/expense reports/credit card tracking/mls downloads/statistics
- Power Point – presentations/charts/graphs/video/animations/youtube
- Outlook – calendar/appointments/reminders/contacts/sharing calendars with co-workers, teams
When you complete, you’ll also earn University College CEs! This program is eligible for prior learning assessment (PLA) for credits to University College and approved for up to 3 ACE credits upon completion of certifications. Contact Roger Williams at 401-254-5415 for more information
Ready to take the exam?
Contact Mykel to schedule your examination at email@example.com or 401-254-5415 (exams can be taken all at once or split up). Examinations for the certification are proctored at the Roger Williams University College location at 1 Empire Street in Providence, RI.
You must complete by June 30th 2020. Any certification earned prior to April 30th will count towards the April 30th 2020 renewal. Any certification earned after April 30th, will count towards the next renewal cycle.
Once you complete the certification, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your real estate renewal certificate.