Please follow the below instructions for registering for the Sales Pre-License class, or call 401-785-9898 option 1 during business hours to register over the phone.
- Please note if you are being sponsored you are not able to register on-line and must register over the phone or in person once a sponsorship letter has been emailed to: email@example.com or faxed to 401-785-3879
- Students MUST be over the age of 18 to register.
- Each student must register using an individual account.
- By registering on-line for the Sales Pre-License class you agree to all student policies including attendance policy, make up policy and refund policies as outlined here.
Select the ‘New Students – Create an Account’. Review the policies for your course and check the box on the bottom of the page and click ‘continue’. Note: you will have the option to print these policies on the next screen by selecting the link at the top of the page.
Please answer ONLY the * required fields
- Create a logon ID and password (this is for registration ONLY)
- First name must be your legal name and is how your name will appear on your certificate of completion.
- The e-mail address you provide in ‘Association E-Mail Address’ will be used to send your class receipt as well as other important class information. Please be sure to periodically check your spam/junk folder if you do not receive it.
- Please review all required fields before clicking ‘submit’
Select Continue to Login
*PLEASE NOTE: If you make a mistake and already created a user name and password please do not create a new log in. Once you log in you can correct any of the information by selecting ‘Personal Info’
Select Education – Register by Calendar. From here you will see a listing of all classes in order by date. Please select the Sales Pre-License class with the starting date you would like to register for. Confirm the location, start date and time (Please Note: RIAR/MLS Offices is for the 100 Bignall Street Warwick location ONLY)
Once you select the class title select ‘Add to Cart’ and then ‘Register Now’ (If you’ve made a mistake, you can ‘empty cart’ and go back to all class listings).
You can now enter your payment information and have the option of saving/printing your receipt.
An e-mailed copy of your receipt as well as a ‘New User’ confirmation will be submitted to the e-mail provided at time of registration, if you do not see this e-mail in your inbox, please check your junk/spam folder. The Rhode Island Association of Realtors Professional Development Center will be e-mailing you an activation link to your class materials following your first class so it is important for all students to make sure they provided the correct e-mail and are receiving them.
If at any time you need to change your e-mail address, please contact the Professional Development Center during business hours. Changing your e-mail in your profile without notifying the RIAR Professional Development Center could disrupt your access to course materials.
If you are a pre license student looking to register for the Lead Paint Hazards class, please refer to the instructions in sharefile or email firstname.lastname@example.org