Are you ready to stage a comeback against Uncle Sam?
You are in the fourth quarter of your tax year. You probably haven’t wanted to think about taxes since you filed for last year (who does right?) but now is the time to engage if you want to be able to eke out your own win – if you don’t, another year will have passed you by with no change.
You’ve got to make a decision – Are you going to roll over and pay Uncle Sam more than he deserves or are you going to do all you can to keep as much of your hard-earned money as possible?
It may require a little hustle to pull out a win but with a little effort, there is still time to save a significant amount of money before 2019 is over – Not a lot of time. But enough.
Because time is running out, we wanted to see if we could help out as many people as we could by holding a “Stage Your Own Fourth Quarter Comeback Webinar.” In this webinar, you will learn how to squeeze out every last possible deduction available to you on your 2019 taxes.
With just the remaining time left in 2019, you can still save by implementing such strategies as:
• Utilizing holiday gift-giving to amp up holiday cheer while ramping down your tax burden.
• Why holding off on billing your customers until next year could make a lot of sense, weird right?
• Qualifying for itemized deductions is still possible under the new tax law IF you know a few secrets about how to exceed the standard deduction and you’ll learn how to do it.
• Why paying for future bills before the end of the year could actually SAVE you a ton of money on taxes.
• Why HSA’s are good but HRA’s are even better and much more!
Presenter Sandy Botkin is one of the co-founders of Taxbot. He is a CPA and a tax attorney who worked for the IRS and trained other tax attorneys on the tax code.He has authored two best-selling books on taxes and has been teaching seminars for 30 years. He has also been a frequent guest expert on news media including Fox, CNN, and NBC. He knows tax code and shares that knowledge in plain English!
Just for registering you will receive a digital copy of “Crack the Code.” In this book, Sandy gives a simple, easy to read breakdown of how the new tax code will affect your personal life as opposed to your small business.
About Taxbot: Taxbot is an app that helps automate mileage and expense tracking for self-employed people. And it does it according to IRS rules so you can rest easy that you could win in an audit. Learn more at https://taxbot.com.