Real estate offers new opportunities and challenges every day. The Rhode Island Association of REALTORS® is seeking leaders to help us embrace and navigate those changes. What: The RIAR Nominating Committee, which is chaired by Shannon Buss, invites you to apply for one or more of the following offices: President-Elect, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary. See the Office Description and Acknowledgement form below for more details. The term of office will be from November 2021 to November 2022. The current RIAR President-Elect Agueda del Borgo will automatically ascend to the position of President.
Who: Any REALTOR® member in good standing of the Rhode Island Association of REALTORS®
- Complete the Nominating Committee Application 2022 – Officer Form, including the reference section.
- Review and sign the Office Description Acknowledgement 04-07-20.
- Send both documents to Heather Setters, RIAR Professional Standards Administrator and Policy Assistant at email@example.com or 100 Bignall Street, Warwick, RI.
- Deadline for RIAR Officer applications: Thursday, June 16, 2021
- Candidate interviews: Friday, June 25, 2021.
- The RIAR Nominating Committee will hold candidate interviews beginning at 9 a.m. and ending in the early afternoon. Each candidate will be assigned an interview slot during this period of time.
Where: Interviews will be conducted at the Rhode Island Association of REALTORS®, 100 Bignall Street, Warwick, RI.
For more information, please contact Heather Setters, RIAR Professional Standards Administrator and Policy Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 401-432-6941.