By joining a REALTOR® association, members agree to comply with the REALTOR® Code of Ethics, and to arbitrate commission disputes with other REALTORS®. This section contains information about the REALTOR® Code of Ethics, an explanation of procuring cause, and how to file arbitration requests and ethics complaints.
- Code of Ethics
- Pathways to Professionalism
- Ethics Complaints
- Arbitration Requests/Commission Disputes
- NAR Code of Ethics & Arbitration Manual
- NAR Code of Ethics & Professional Standards
- REALTOR® Commitment to Excellence