Arbitration Requests/Commission Disputes

Please review the following documents that pertain to Arbitration Requests:

If the parties involved in the transaction (Complainant and Respondent) belong to the same Member Board, the Arbitration request should be filed with that Member Board.

Search for a Member’s Local Board »

When the Complainant and the Respondent, who are involved in the same transaction, belong to different Member Boards, Arbitration requests should be filed with the Rhode Island Association of REALTORS®.

If you have questions please contact Heather Setters – or Monica Staaf –