The East Coast Commercial Property Network, or East Coast CPN, is a comprehensive database of commercial property listings and recent sale/lease comparables in southern New England. For commercial real estate specialists, East Coast CPN not only offers subscribers access to a dynamic property database but also robust tools for research, marketing, communicating and networking. Formerly the Rhode Island Commercial Information Exchange (RICIE), East Coast CPN was developed by practitioners for practitioners. Today, East Coast CPN users continue to guide the direction of the product.
Want to grow your business?
Want to grow your business? Become an East Coast CPN subscriber today!
What is East Coast CPN?
As defined within the Operating Rules, the East Coast Commercial Property Network is a “Commercial Information Exchange” or CIE, allowing practitioners to gather, manipulate and disseminate commercial real estate information according to their specific needs. East Coast CPN differs from State-Wide MLS in that:
- No offer of compensation is required
- Non-broker entities may subscribe as users on a read-only basis
- Different fee arrangement than MLS
How does a Commercial Information Exchange work?
A CIE works very much like a multiple listing service, but with data fields, system reports and tools designed specifically for the commercial marketplace. State-Wide MLS has employed the services of a market-leading online property information system to manage property content. Working with Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc., the nation’s largest provider of CIE services, East Coast CPN subscribers will have access to the “Catylist” system, providing users with useful features such as:
- A Property-Centric Research Database— Catylist includes active property listings, sale/lease transactions, property records for each building in the market and demographics. This data is then tied to the underlying parcel records, allowing subscribers to generate useful market statistics and trends.
- A Powerful Marketing Engine— Single data entry allows subscribers to build amazing listing presentations (both online and in print), then distribute them for exposure to a wide network of industry websites, search engines and even their own company websites.
- A Social Networking Platform— Users will have full access to a number of communication tools, including email lists, a discussion forum, a detailed, customizable membership directory, support for blogs, and integration with leading social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- A Web Presence For Our Market — Catylist is also a content management system used to post news, events, member/leadership lists, etc. East Coast CPN is a professional, search engine-optimized hub for the commercial real estate in southern New England.
- A Commercial Property Search Engine— East Coast CPN subscribers will have access to the most advanced search engine in the industry, allowing them to search property by any number of criteria in real time.
What are the subscription fees and how do I join?
The subscription fees are based on the level of access a user requires. Further, existing State-Wide MLS Members get preferred subscription rates, with the Basic CIE service being offered at no charge! View details on the various member subscriptions, pricing packages and information on how to join.
Where Can I Learn More? Is there Training?
Yes, MLS offers a FREE East Coast CPN Catylist Training Class that teaches you how to use the Catylist CIE system. Attend a FREE East Coast CPN Catylist Training Class to learn how CIEs work and the benefits of the new Catylist system for you and your clients. Register for classes »
Where Can I Get East Coast CPN Listing Forms?
East Coast CPN listing input forms can be found on the East Coast CPN website under “About East Coast CPN” > “Documents and Links”. Currently, RIAR does not have Commercial Purchase & Sales Agreements.