March 12 – 15, 2019
Palais des Festivals, Cannes, France
Established in 1990, MIPIM gathers the most influential international property players from the office, residential, retail, healthcare, sport, logistics and industrial sectors for four days of networking, learning and transaction facilitation. MIPIM provides unrivaled access to the greatest number of international property leaders, development projects and real estate industry insights.
Since 2017, RI REALTORS® has been proud to exhibit at MIPIM to encourage investment and development in Southern New England among international decision-makers. MIPIM also provides the opportunity to learn from the brightest business thought leaders, ensuring that we stay ahead of the curve in marketing the benefits of our offerings to the rest of the world.
MIPIM by the numbers:
What is MIPIM all about?
MIPIM is about connecting, educating and staying on top of the latest global market trends in development and investment opportunities. It’s where relationships are built, dreams take shape, and economic development thrives.
Why does the East Coast Commercial Property Network and RI REALTORS® attend MIPIM?
- MIPIM allows us to promote business opportunities in Southern New England through the East Coast Commercial Property Network.
- And, as our business footprint grows, our housing market grows with it.
- Watch the 2018 National Association of REALTORS® video to hear what attendees have to say.
- Hear the MIPIM experience of RI REALTORS® CEO, Philip Tedesco
- Learn the benefits of MIPIM from RI Association of REALTORS® President Joe Luca
- Read the comments of RI REALTORS® Global Committee Chair Brenda Marchwicki
- Read other MIPIM stories presented by the National Association of REALTORS®
- Read NAR’s article, “Foreign Investment in U.S. Commercial Real Estate Remains Strong“.
Source: 2018 Profile of International Transactions in U.S. Residential Real Estate, National Association of REALTORS®