It is said, “a picture speaks a thousand words” – no where does that statement have more truth than in real estate. State-Wide MLS offers a number of listing photography services that will ensure that prospective buyers get the truest image of your listings. More importantly, with the Internet becoming the first place homebuyers begin their new home search, the use of high-quality photos and virtual tours is more important than ever before.
Listing photos can be entered either by the listing agent or by using the photo services of MLS’ contracted photographer, First Look Photo.
- REALTOR® submitted exterior photo – Free
- REALTOR® submitted supplement photos (up to 40 additional images) – Free
Members can submit listing photos via either mail or email. All Realtor-submitted photos must be received by MLS within 7 days – A $40 fine will be assessed for failure to submit a photo within 7 days. Failure to comply within 7 days after the deadline will result in an additional fine of $20. To ensure that your listing photos get posted promptly, please see “Emailing Photos to MLS“.
For more information on photo submittal and support, please contact MLS Customer Service at 401.785.9898
MLS Photography Services by First Look Photo:
- MLS Photographer takes exterior photo (Standard 5 day) – $20.00
- MLS Photographer takes exterior “Rush” photo (1 day service) – $35.00
- MLS Photographer takes 4 supplement photos (Standard 5 day) – $30.00
- MLS Photographer takes exterior/interior enhanced photo – appointment only -$115.00
- MLS Photographer takes Virtual Tour – $165.00
- MLS Photographer takes Slideshow – $140.00
Retakes – Excluding wrong photos, the normal photo fee of $20.00 will be charged to re-take a photo that is presently in MLS. This same applies to seasonal re-takes.
First Look Photo will take photos in all locations throughout Rhode Island (excluding New Shoreham). Massachusetts includes: Uxbridge, Blackstone, Bellingham, Seekonk, Plainville, Wrentham, Rehoboth, Swansea, Fall River, Westport, Somerset, and Swansea. Other Massachusetts towns are covered with an additional fee.
Contact First Look Photo at email@example.com