To view or download the forms and agreements below, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat® Reader installed our your computer. If you do not already have this software, you may download it for free by clicking on the logo below.
- IDX Compliance Policies (Section 14 of the State-Wide MLS Rules and Regulations contain provisions relating to IDX. These provisions are reproduced in their entirety here. These rules become effective on July 31, 2009.)
- IDX Participation Form – This form permits State-Wide MLS offices to opt out of the IDX program. Opting out of the IDX program means that your office does not want any of their listings displayed on other broker’s web sites. Offices that opt out, in turn, cannot display other broker’s listings on their web site.
- MLS SmartFraming Online Order Form – This frameable IDX solution now utilizes Matrix maps, searches and functionality. Create and manage up to 5 URLs to display on your website, including active, pending and sold searches, as well as agent and office inventory. View all requests from visitors directly on your Matrix home page.
- IDX Data Feed Agreement – This form allows an office to obtain raw data desginated as IDX=Y for display on their web site.
- VOW Data Feed Agreement – This form allows an office to obtain raw data desginated as VOW=Y for display on their web site.
RI State-Wide MLS is now using Trestle to manage data access & billing. Vendors wishing to obtain data access for IDX, VOW or Back office projects will need to create an account with Trestle. See Data Access Products & Pricing for more info.