To view or download the forms and agreements below, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat® Reader installed our your computer. If you do not already have this software, you may download it for free by clicking on the logo below.
- IDX Compliance Policies (Section 14 of the State-Wide MLS Rules and Regulations contain provisions relating to IDX. These provisions are reproduced in their entirety here. These rules become effective on July 31, 2009.)
- IDX Participation Form – This form permits State-Wide MLS offices to opt out of the IDX program. Opting out of the IDX program means that your office does not want any of their listings displayed on other broker’s web sites. Offices that opt out, in turn, cannot display other broker’s listings on their web site.
- RI Living Framing License Authorization Form – This form allows an agent or an office to frame RI Living’s online database for free and without maintenance.
- RI Living SmartFraming Order Form & Agreement – Unlike simply framing RI Living which will display the results of a search by a consumer in order by price, SmartFraming will display the search results with a preference towards the office or agent.
- IDX Data Feed Participant Agreement – This form allows an office to obtain raw data desginated as IDX=Y for display on their web site. Please choose the version of the form that applies to your needs: