SmartFraming is the method of including State-Wide MLS’s searches within your website. Please complete this online order form by typing in the fields below and accepting the billing terms.
By submitting the form below, you agree to the following:
- Use framing technology to link to only those pages authorized by State-Wide MLS;
- Not alter the appearance or programming code of those copyrighted pages authorized by State-Wide MLS for your use;
- Not re-license or sell or otherwise exchange this authorization to any other party;
- Adhere to the State-Wide MLS Rules & Regulations as amended from time to time;
- Hold State-Wide MLS and/or the RI Association of REALTORS® harmless for inaccuracies, or
- There are no warranties, expressed or implied, including WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY and/or
IMPLIED WARRANTY FOR SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE.
- Failure to comply with these Terms will result in suspension, possible fines
Applicants must also adhere to the following:
- Must be a REALTOR® in good standing
- Must be a member in good standing of State-Wide Multiple Listing Service
- Links are to be posted only to web sites that are marked and branded as a REALTOR® site and must coincide
with applicant and/or firm. (i.e. – cannot be posted to “general” real estate or informational sites)
- Remain in compliance with all conditions listed within the Order Form and Agreement.