Warwick, RI, January 18, 2017…The Realtor Foundation: Rhode Island has announced that it will disburse funding grants to non-profit organizations that support the foundation’s mission to assist individuals or entities that have been affected by a personal or natural disaster. In 2017, the Realtor Foundation: RI will provide up to $5,000 quarterly to selected non-profit organizations to aid in the assistance of their program initiatives. Only non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations operating within the State of Rhode Island are eligible for Realtor Foundation: RI grant consideration. Applicants will be evaluated on the following:
- The community need for this grant, as well as the number of people it will serve.
- The impact on the recipient organization.
- The location of the community served.
- The financial soundness and efficiency of the organization.
- Accuracy and completeness of the application.
- The structure of volunteer organization and level of volunteer support.
An application form, complete instructions, and more information about the Realtor Foundation: RI can be found on the foundation’s website at REALTORFOUNDATIONRI.org. The deadline to apply for the first quarter grant disbursement 5 p.m. on February 15, 2017.