E & O Insurance

Errors & Omissions Insurance For Real Estate Licensees

The Department of Business Regulation requires all real estate licensees to provide proof of errors and omissions insurance in order to obtain or renew a broker’s or sales license. DBR requires a Certificate of Insurance with minimum coverage of $100,000.Contact the DBR Real Estate Division if you have any questions about this insurance requirement.

As a convenience, RIAR has compiled a partial list of insurance carriers who provide this type of coverage.  RIAR does not recommend or endorse any of these carriers.  For details about coverage and rates, contact your insurance agent or these carriers directly.

American Home Shield 1-800-800-8880 x 6713
Continental Casualty/Rice Insurance Services 1-502-897-1876 Ext. 1
CRES  Insurance Services 1-800-880-2747
Victor O. Schinnerer Insurance Co. 1-301-961-9800
St. Paul Travelers Insurance 1-301-961-9800
Victor O. Schinnerer Insurance Co. 1-301-961-9800