Each week, RI REALTORS hosts virtual Town Hall forums on a variety of topics featuring industry experts. Click on the links below to watch these 90-minute forums.
- April 24th Town Hall Forum: COVID Updates from Industry Experts See more questions and answers here.
- April 30th Town Hall Forum: Unemployment Benefits and Nat’l and State Legislative/Regulatory Updates
- May 8th Town Hall Forum: Rentals… how to best navigate the rental challenges that have resulted due to COVID-19
- May 15th Town Hall Forum: Appraisals, Lending, Closings & Cyber Security
Available materials: Webinar Agenda, Erica Larence Presentation, RI Town Recording Information
- May 22nd Town Hall Forum: Global Outlook, Northeast Outlook, Opportunity Zones and MLS
Available materials: 2020 Commercial Real Estate International Business Trends , NAR Opportunity Zone Tool Kit, Commerce RI Opportunity Zones
- June 12th Town Hall Forum: Rhode Island’s Economic Reopening – Statewide and Local Issues and Updates
- August 7th REALTOR Forum: SURVIVAL TIPS FOR A RED HOT MARKET
- September 10th Town Hall Forum: How to avoid the pitfalls of a hectic market! See more questions and answers here.
- September 25th – REALTOR Safety Seminar: Prospect or Predator? Reducing the Risk for Being Targeted
- November 20th – Agent Forum: Out with the old, in with the new – Be prepared for business in 2021! View Code of Ethics helpful links