Updates will be posted as they become available. Please check this page often. Also see the R.I. Dept. of Labor and Training’s FAQs.
This status update feature is now available to unemployment benefits claimants on the DLT website: http://www.dlt.ri.gov/ui/StatusUpdates.htm
Please contact DLT directly at http://www.dlt.state.ri.us/ with questions about your application or claim status. RI REALTORS will not be able to answer these questions.
NAR also has FAQs on unemployment benefits here.
Information REALTORS® need to know:
This page and the links below will be continually updated as information becomes available.
- RIAR/MLS Office/Staffing/Event & Class Cancellations
- Real Estate Specific Updates: Federal, State and Municipal Resources
- Financial Assistance for Small Businesses – PPP,etc.
- COVID-19 FAQs for REALTORS
- Unemployment Benefits FAQs for REALTORS
- COVID-19 Amendment to the Purchase and Sales Agreement Revised 4/7/
- RIAR Open House Advisory
- RI REALTORS Recorded Virtual Town Hall Webinars: Timely topics covered by industry experts. Watch now!